I made it to Iri
So, that's it.
I've just made it to iri 1 (by the time this is read I could be iri 2 already) and I'm just proud because I've only played at night and 90% solo queue.
So, that's it.
I've just made it to iri 1 (by the time this is read I could be iri 2 already) and I'm just proud because I've only played at night and 90% solo queue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats! FYI you can't lose a grade once you have it so you can't fall below Iri 1 at this point, it's locked in for the rest of the cycle.
i enjoy that aspect that you keep your grade and don't de pip
Whaaaat? I didn't know that!
That's awesome!
Thanks!
I wasn't expecting it at all tbh. Playing at night and solo is a different world.
I just realised I got there and I was shocked.
I just logged in and I'm Ash IV... Not sure of it's a bug or getting to iri I was a dream. It felt real 😢
Congratulations my friend!!!
This was one of those achievements on my way to 100% that literally gave me a headache as a solo queue survivor, and made me almost quit