They reset my survivor from Rank 1 Iri to Ash 4 :(
So for all that grinding I don't even end up getting my million BP that I earned?
NOT HAPPY, how can they keep screwing up like this?
Tagged:
Mod
So for all that grinding I don't even end up getting my million BP that I earned?
NOT HAPPY, how can they keep screwing up like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's a visual bug, it should revert to normal after playing a single match
Oh you are right thankfully! I want my 1 mill payout damn it 🤑
Closing this here, as it's been already explained that it is a visual bug.