Giving props.
Can we get a notification AT LEAST when someone gives us props? It's kind of lame it's useless and I heard it was supposed to get reworked years ago.
What happened?
Is it THAT HARD to do or what?
Can we get a notification AT LEAST when someone gives us props? It's kind of lame it's useless and I heard it was supposed to get reworked years ago.
What happened?
Is it THAT HARD to do or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LoL does it well, you get a mark, they add up over time for rewards.
I really wish it granted rewards, even if people went out of their way to not be douches for the rewards, it would reduce the amount of vitriol I face.