My Killer and Survivor Get Rank Reset Today
anyone have the same thing? i dont know the rank reset now do every 3th of the Month
anyone have the same thing? i dont know the rank reset now do every 3th of the Month
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. I am still where I am at, at least for killer. I do not remember what it said for survivor. I deserve at least 10 rank ups for getting the Left 4 Dead achievement the legit way. And all it took was being an even worse teammate than my Kate. A small price to pay.
Did you get the BP ?
LOL and this is happen when i just play now. i get promoted wkwk