Should the free rift pass have auric cells?
I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about Auric cells in the free rift pass.
I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about Auric cells in the free rift pass.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was adding more options to the poll and accidentally posted it, I'll post another poll (with all the options). If you want to vote in this poll, go to my profile and vote instead on the poll that has *finished* in it.
More than 100. There should be enough to buy 1 or 2 green-tier cosmetics with each season.
At this point there are HUNDREDS of options all around. BeHavior isn't going to go hungry if they let diligent players get 7-10 free hats a year or so. At least it would incite people to play more, maybe increase that player retention.