rank reset 02.02.22
both of my ranks were reset to ash 4. I was red 3 as killers and bronse 4 as survivors. it happened after the bugfix today (02.02.22)
Tagged:
Pending
both of my ranks were reset to ash 4. I was red 3 as killers and bronse 4 as survivors. it happened after the bugfix today (02.02.22)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
try restarting, it solved the issue for me
I think they fixed the bug
Both mine were both just reset and I got no bp for it and it gave me a 15 minute penalty I’m back to ash 4 even tho I was red so no this is not fixed