My bad lol could have sworn it didn't work that way. Feel like I had some Mandela effect or something happen.
I agree I remember when you could dead hard after getting shocked so I thought it’s bug too and how does that deny my exhaustion when nothing else does? I just started to dead hard to avoid being shocked at all which wasn’t possible before
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't that completely normal and wanted? What are you on about?
I’m pretty sure that’s how it’s meant to work. You’re not supposed to be able to do anything other than move after getting shocked. DH included.
My bad lol could have sworn it didn't work that way. Feel like I had some Mandela effect or something happen.
I agree I remember when you could dead hard after getting shocked so I thought it’s bug too and how does that deny my exhaustion when nothing else does? I just started to dead hard to avoid being shocked at all which wasn’t possible before