Bring the main theme back
For those who don't know what i'm talking about:
This was the theme when playing survivor:
https://youtu.be/GHKV5_2g4CM
Thats the one for killers:
https://youtu.be/mDijU86Nms8
I miss having this in the lobby so damn much and if you do as well, just comment below or like this post to make the voice a little louder.
This was the theme when playing survivor:
https://youtu.be/GHKV5_2g4CMThats the one for killers:
https://youtu.be/mDijU86Nms8I miss having this in the lobby so damn much and if you do as well, just comment below or like this post to make the voice a little louder.
Comments
I haven't played the game when these were in the game but I do like these a lot better than the current one.
it's not gonna be back for a while since the next music will probably be the next chapter since its close
Did you start playing a month ago or something? Beside that guys chill. The theme will come back sooner or later.
I bought this game at the start of summer (around 20-30.5) I don't remember hearing that music before.
Maybe I just have bad memory or something.
Pretty sure it was there after summer for a while. Might be wrong tho.
This was sooooo good!!!
The killer one is better, js.
I started playing around the mid-chapter patch during the clown's chapter. The first time I heard the music posted here was after the spirit's mid-chapter patch, until the halloween event started iirc.
I also like it quite a bit more than the "one theme for all menus." It gives each one a different feels, since there's really 3 different tracks. The main menu one (which is like a fusion of both), the survivor one, and the killer one.
What would be absolutely top notch, in my opinion, is if the new killer got their version, played until the mid-chapter patch or whatever, then it went back to these themes. That way there's basically a month long celebration (musically) for the killer, then it's back to business as usual (like it pretty much is playing the game)
Well I mean sure the main theme is nice and all I agree but tbh the ones I miss the most are the halloween one (2017) and winter one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhUWdmBvCNs
Really sad that they didn't bring the old halloween theme back even for a day.
Its back!