CRASHING - BANNED

Greetings! I played Dead by Daylight, and the game crashed. After I restarted the game, I got banned for 24 hours.I don't really want to play with that game, cause if it's crashes me agin, I will get a week, or I get banned forever. So dear customers! Give me back my account, cuz I like that game, but I'm scared because of bans. Thanks, have a good day. (Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Hungary)

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Greetings! I played Dead by Daylight, and the game crashed. After I restart the game, I got banned for 24 hours.I don't really want to play with that game, cause if it's crashes me agin, I will get a week, or I get banned forever. So dear customers! Give me back my account, cuz I like that game, but I'm scared because of bans. Thanks, have a good day. (Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Hungary)