This should be Leatherface's chasing theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhzJW1-sdDA
People want to label me a slasher
Nah I'm a surgeon, make a facial mask from his fascia
Slice him into parts, dissecting is a art
I calculate the angle of his zygomatic arch
But this is my dilemma
How to rip the bone tissue
When I damage the lamella, love the taste of the patella
Add some peanut butter Nutella, and you got something stellar
As I'm cooking out the Salmonella down inside my cellar
Comments
I was hoping for something from The Merkins.
This is lit af ๐ฅ ๐ฅ ๐ฅ
It would be nice if we could blast this in the basement so we have something to listen to while we wait for them to die. They have to make moves before the Leatherface game realizes the potential and beats them to it.
๐ ๐
You guys crack me up
But i in no way condone this bhvr