Xbox looking for some people to play with (please have a mic and be 16+)
Hey I'm looking to play with some people so if you're interested add me on discord ineedaloki#8353 or on Xbox ineedaloki
Hey I'm looking to play with some people so if you're interested add me on discord ineedaloki#8353 or on Xbox ineedaloki
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No raging. No toxic behavior. I was formerly Gold IV (Rank 8 Purple during the old version of rank) and now I'm Silver 3, mostly team up with random trash survivor players that are very unreliable and do something stupid, making a terrible mistake which gets me heated. My crossplay is on. Dm me if any of you people are down for this. Play smart, stay reliable and be vigilant. People that are in silver or higher can only play with me. My user ID is Palmer_Me#7d89