Lobby Killer Simulator
I'm playing for the killer, but I'm tired of waiting 20 minutes for the game. Searching for survivors is tragic.
I'm playing for the killer, but I'm tired of waiting 20 minutes for the game. Searching for survivors is tragic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On PS4, you will find survivors within 2 minutes, but for PC 20 or more
i gave up on this game until they fix that crap. 3 days after ranks was reset and there is still ######### long q for the killers.
I think the problem is opening something else while in lobby, I opened the dbd club and nobody joined for 8-10 minutes
I'm on Xbox, and I find full lobbies at rank 9-5 within 1-3 minutes.
my lobbies fill up almost instantly since rankreset...
im starting to believe that there is a bug going on, breaing the lobbies for some folks...