When did Wraith's Shadow Dance Add-on get nerfed?
I noticed recently that the opening locker speed was removed from the add-on. I'm either blind or didn't see it in any patch notes.
I noticed recently that the opening locker speed was removed from the add-on. I'm either blind or didn't see it in any patch notes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah some of us talked about this on a thread recently, It's nowhere in the patch notes so it was a shadow change (no pun intended)
By my estimation, the nerf occured sometime between Resident Evil and Hellraiser - my best guess is it was either changed when BHVR went through and made all of the addons show numbers OR it was changed during the patch that Wraith's post uncloak speed was nerfed to the current version
Has to be one of these 2 timeframes I think
Thank you. Also, love the joke.
Afaik they didn't say anything about it changing. Pretty pointless nerf tbh, assuming it is a nerf and not a bug.