? every map is like this. I run Windows a lot. I don't know why it's not more popular unless you're an old veteran and know every single thing on a map by memory. I can run killers from pallet to window to pallet all day thanks to Windows
I personally only check for red lights which lets survivors get away because I am too lazy to actually search unless I am desperate for a 4k (such as on a challenge). However, when I attempt to do this, the killer always has whispers. So unlucky.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are a true Dweet.
I do that all the time. You kind of have to in solo queue. Had a salty bubbi who tried to roast me for it yesterday.
Who is 1v1 and why are they versing bubba
im your biggest fan. just wish you were as small as claudette because killer can see our heads over rocks
My god there are so many pallets on that map..
? every map is like this. I run Windows a lot. I don't know why it's not more popular unless you're an old veteran and know every single thing on a map by memory. I can run killers from pallet to window to pallet all day thanks to Windows
I personally only check for red lights which lets survivors get away because I am too lazy to actually search unless I am desperate for a 4k (such as on a challenge). However, when I attempt to do this, the killer always has whispers. So unlucky.