How to stop the emails

Title. If you don’t want anymore communication about replies on a thread you commented on, how do you stop receiving notification emails for it?

Comments

  • All you need to do is:

    1. Click your profile picture in the top right
    2. Click "Edit Profile"
    3. In the top right you should see your account name and associated e-mail; underneath that click "Notification Preferences"
    4. From there you can change your preferences for both e-mail notifications and those you receive on the site itself.
  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    All you need to do is:

    1. Click your profile picture in the top right
    2. Click "Edit Profile"
    3. In the top right you should see your account name and associated e-mail; underneath that click "Notification Preferences"
    4. From there you can change your preferences for both e-mail notifications and those you receive on the site itself.

    I appreciate your reply, but that would stop all emails. I was wondering about stopping email notifications for specific threads only.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2782451#Comment_2782451

    I appreciate your reply, but that would stop all emails. I was wondering about stopping email notifications for specific threads only.

    Don’t bookmark threads and if you have the setting “Notify me when people comment on threads I’ve participated in” on, than turn it off.