Issues with The Plague

Not sure if anyone else is having issues with her, but I get intense pockets of lag anytime I play against her, or with her. She is the only Killer affected by this, as I've played multiple games with other Killers and against others without a single problem.

Currently, I had a daily, and in the two games I played to complete it, both games I got DC'd from and ended up with a DC penalty even though my Internet didn't go out, and I didn't do anything but play the game. Also had some severe lagging going on during both, to the point I was just going to get my BBQ stacks and chill.

This happens to me frequently when I'm going against a Plague as a Survivor as well. I'll have major lag pockets during the whole match. It's especially noticeable since it's only against the Plague that I have these problems.

fwiw, the only thing i have running in the background is Discord, so there shouldn't be any issues with too many windows open and hogging my resources. Especially as she is the only Killer I ever have problems with from both sides.

Something get changed recently that might affect her and cause lag issues?

Tagged: Pending

Comments