PC - LOSS OF INJURED BOOST OF SPEED AFTER USING BLAST MINE

I have discovered that after using Blast Mine on a generator, I don't get a boost of speed after getting hit by the killer. I was playing Ace and it appears to happen on any map. My first perk loadout was Plunderer's Instinct, Ace in the Hole, Blast Mine, and Decisive Strike. My second perk loadout was Plunderer's Instinct, Ace in the Hole, Blast Mine, and We're Gonna Make It. Prior to using the Blast Mine perk, I did receive a boost of speed after getting hit, but I no longer did after using it.

UPDATE: I tested this on Nea. I did not have to use it on a generator for it to occur. After FULLY CHARGING Blast Mine is when the bug takes effect. Again, before fully charging Blast Mine, injured boost of speed works, but not afterwards.

Tagged: Pending

Comments