New rift (my opinion)
I think is kinda bullshit after you complete all the challenges you only recive 1 or 2 rift fragments it takes SO LONG to level up so i think beahviour should give 2 to 3 per trial but its just a opinion.
I think is kinda bullshit after you complete all the challenges you only recive 1 or 2 rift fragments it takes SO LONG to level up so i think beahviour should give 2 to 3 per trial but its just a opinion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i usually complete the rift months before it closes. Fine for me
I said after you complete all the challenges and the 2 part IS CLOSED so