Map offerings, map offerings, map offerings ughhh!

Anyone else sick of map offerings?

so far tonight I’ve been sent to RPD, Ormond, Badham, The Game and RPD again, and I haven’t even been on that long so far…pain.

In my opinion (and I’m not the first to say this) map offerings should be retired, at least until some of the more awful ones are a bit more balanced.

playing an M1 killer on some of the larger maps where the gens are vastly spread out, or maps with multiple connected god loops and a plethora of god pallets simply puts you at too much of a disadvantage right from the get go, without even taking into account perks or items.

at least taking away map offerings would make the games somewhat fairer as where you go is just down to chance, rather than being guaranteed to suffer game after game 😫

Comments

  • I actually enjoy Ormond and The Game, send me there at your own peril, baby survivors.

  • Yes. No more map offerings means Survivors can't abuse Boil OPver as hard.

    I mean, they still can, since 99% of the maps have safe zones with Boil OPver. But at least they can't pick the strongest maps, if offerings were retired.

  • RPD is my 2nd favorite map so I actually don't mind getting sent there as killer. But right now I do because of Boil Over making the library so cancer