medkits add-on RNG issue?

I've been playing a lot of survivor lately and i've noticed that uncommon add-ons for the medkit are actually SUPER rare even tho they are uncommon rarity, the GAUZE ROLL and the SELF ADHERENT WRAP especially, these 2 add-ons are the ones I have the LEAST in all of my medkit add-ons

I haven't used these 2 add-ons in particular in like 200 matches and I still only have 20 from one and 40 from the other while I always keep around 50-60 of every other add-on and I use them frequently, I maybe get around 8 times more gel dressing which is a RARE rarity compared to these 2 add-ons, I get more rare add-ons than these 2 alone, as a matter of fact, I feel like uncommon add-ons are even more rare than very rare ones for medkits, add-ons for toolboxes and flaslight really seem fine but uncommon add-ons for medkits seem to have a wrong value of RNG to spawn compared to any other rarity/add-on

Tagged: Pending

Comments