Dead by Daylight Crashing

I've been experiencing an issue with DBD recently. I can load into one game fine and play it but as soon as I load into a second game, during the Lurking Stripes screen It'll freeze, close and bring Unreal Crash Reporter with this message.


Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 3934] Retry was NOT sucessful.

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 80691623 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 80698891 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 56601388 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 56612588 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 58041143 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 58009537 bytes

kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 73700 bytes

ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 454545 bytes


I've tried multiple solutions such as Clearing steams cache, verifying files, reinstalling DBD, Reinstalling steam but none have worked. I've tried messaging in the discord to see if anyone has had this issue but no luck. The only related report is from one a guy who reported this exact issue.

Tagged: Pending

Comments