Are TTVs Toxic? Are killers bias towards TTVs?
I’m genuinely curious.
The other day I loaded into a lobby where one of the players put in chat that I was toxic for advertising my stream by having TTV in my name. As well as a lot of killers have been face camping and tunneling me for having TTV in my name. I normally keep a positive attitude throughout all of my encounters like this and don’t let it get to me but it made me wonder… is it right for a player to automatically assume a streamer is toxic without going into their stream if they are live? and is it OK for the killer to only tunnel the TTV without motive or seeing if they really are toxic?
The one thing that annoys me is that people automatically assume that I am toxic just for having TTV in my name when they don’t come to check out to see what kind of streamer I am.
anyway I want to know other peoples thoughts on this topic! Thanks!
Comments
A lot of ttv players I have encountered while being both a killer and survivor have been toxic af... but besides that ... the first thing I do as a killer is look at the survivors names while im waiting in the lobby.... if they have ttv in their name i automatically look up their twitch asap... if they happen to be streaming the current match i will listen and watch while playing and slaughter them :D and then i laugh and laugh and laugh because only a derpy derp would make themselves so easily accessible . 😂
first, a lot of people with ttv in their name are toxic, and i say this from both perspectives. I had ttv´s blocking me at the exit when the killer came, so he downed me, while they got out and stuff. As killer, they are often toxic af.
Also, i was never asked about my consent to stream any matches i am part of. That might be legal, sure, but its also legal to make the game for their viewers as boring as it can be.