Favourite P3 Survivor
I have Steve and Cheryl P3, I have all perks on Cheryl but find her very boring. Who is the best to P3 if anyone?
I have Steve and Cheryl P3, I have all perks on Cheryl but find her very boring. Who is the best to P3 if anyone?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no real difference. It's all personal choice.
That said, when I started P3ing characters I went with ones with limited or no cosmetics so I'd have options. So I started with Bill and Laurie.
Kate would be a solid option as her default skin has bright arms. The blood at least helps her camouflage
Well Steve if you have the bloody face with scoops ahoy outfit
Steve Harrington because he is the KING
My favorite and main P3 survivor atm is Jonah.
My Top 3 base on looks
1.Cheryl
2.Jeff
3.Dwight
Quentin hasn’t been mentioned enough. One of the best P3s.