What killers got hurt worst by COH

I think legion was prob gutted most by COH's existence

Comments

  • @TWiXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778025#Comment_2778025

    Sigh, yes, I apologize for giving the devs ideas. I'll go to my corner now... heck, This is about as bad as when I almost told them that they should give killers kick on gens a 10% damage by default, and make survivors have to repair the gen for 2 seconds to stop regression... or worse, when I nearly let it slip that the gates should progress .25 charges per second regardless of survivor interaction to make the gates automatically open after 80 seconds of inactivity (after they've been powered of course), and less if there's been any on them in order to start the EGC sooner, or that other time I thought it would be more fair to survivors if they could interrupt a mori animation to save their friend at the cost of 1 health state by simply running up and kicking them as the animation started. Hell I really shouldn't have said it would be fun to have a killer that switches between multiple characters back in 2018 and a revised version in 2019, but now we're stuck with the Twins, who are undoubtedly the MOST OPRESSIVE KILLER in the game!

    sigh... I understand, I won't do it anymore. I'm sorry.

    /s

    (for that last one, yeah, I feel i done goofed there with one of my killer concepts back in the day... here's the link if you think I'm lying:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/72152/killer-concept-the-dolls-updated-survivor-map-perks-back-story-mori-and-tl-dr-version-below/p1?new=1 )

    FINALLY someone who knows how to take that joke with PRIDE. You deserve a reward my friend.....*shuffles around in a random box in the corner and pulls out something faintly glowing covered in dust*......I award you with...........Dead By Daylights true balance.....it has been sadly mistreated and ignored for so long I think it's light is about to die.....

  • IMO its the complete opposite, Legion is the one that got hurt less by COH, the meta tactic against legion IRC was to heal the least amount as possible.

1 2 ›