Bugged movement when Streaming Xbox to PC

Example: Playing any game, movement/look controls are almost non-existent. The issues disappears when I disconnect the stream to the PC, however this renders the game unplayable (no sound). No other game I've played to date has been disrupted by streaming the game to the PC.

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Stream the console screen to the PC.

Step 2 : Play any game.

Step 3 : Try to move/look around.

Additional information

  • Character played - Any
  • Perks played - None, I'm completely new to DbD.
  • Map - Whatever the tutorial map is.
  • Frequency of the issue - 100%.

documents to add

  • Images - Hard to capture.
  • Videos -


DbD - Phone Recording.zip


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Bump, I guess? Hopefully someone can help me out haha.

  • Still doing it, at last check, any feedback from anyone would be appreciated haha. This is literally the only game that I can't play while streaming the game using the Xbox PC app.

  • I have now uninstalled this game - I'd say don't bother looking into any issues but, you haven't yet anyway so /shrug.