Commune White Glyph-Tome X

Anyone have a clue. I already commune but nothing happen. they say we must bring and take it to the dangerous place without falling, rushing or being injured. ??

Comments

  • @playhard said:

    Anyone have a clue. I already commune but nothing happen. they say we must bring and take it to the dangerous place without falling, rushing or being injured. ??

    Watching survivors try to do this is legit painful.

    If I see them doing it, they get a pass.

  • Once you get the broken mirror you'd need to take it to the other white glyph in the basement without getting caught.

    You can then escape with it or not it doesn't matter for the first tier's challenge.

    It will no longer break once you finish it and you can choose to escape with it for a lot of extra BP but you don't keep it as its a copper bordered item.