Ok I'm sick of this
This is ######### bullshit I was tunneled for FIVE ######### GENS while a trap was on my head and I couldn't disable it cause she was behind me crouching so the timer would continue and If I approached a box I was downed and had to wait for (the worst) ash to pick me up and then I ######### died cause I couldn't leave I couldn't get the trap off and ash wouldn't leave so no hatch
A simple fix is:
If the killer is chasing you remove five seconds of the timer so the survivor is able to get it off
OR the worst option let survivors leave with a trap on cause in situations like this the survivor is doomed either way
Comments
Bad piggy! Sorry you had to deal with that.
I mean hey good job on the 5 gen chase
Thanks lol