Killers, if you are sent to RPD, expect boil over bully squad, if you have 1 survivor that wave you
follow them if they lead you to the totem so they can break it, I was a solo in that kind of bully squad, I knew this is what they wanted to do, I did lead the killer to the first boon and I broke it, I wanted to lead him to the second but he hooked me, and as expected, the others didn't save me.
So killers, if you are sent to RPD, expect boil over, and if you have a survivor that acts friendly to you, CONSIDER he might want to help you counter this build, because I would.
I was your only ally in that match trapper, I helped you once, you ruined you chances.
Even if these squads won't win, it's time consuming and not fun, period.
Comments