Pig problem.
I know its not a valid play to play pig but after her nerfs, we all know she is useless. But now there is a new "strat" to play her and its really annoying. People are using pig, when you have your head-popper on she is just following you while crouching and tunneling you like that. Since she has no terror radius you cant do anything about it. When trying to remove she pick you up and hooks you.
It's kind an annoying situation. This option needs to be removed. It's the most absurd thing i have ever saw.
Comments
How is that new? People have done that since she was added. It hasn't been changed because there's no realistic way to change that without just making the traps worthless, and in doing that you may as well facecamp someone because all of the gens will be completed anyway.
Unfortunately, that's sort of how Pig is designed. She even has addons to help her track and disrupt people doing boxes.
She's garbo tier and annoying. She is, along with Legion and GF, in sore need of a rework that isn't just 'we changed the colors of some addons, be grateful'.
Back then they were trying to do some plays with her crouch ability, nowadays if they understand you are good looper, they are using this strategy even if they gonna threw up the game.
And it is not my problem if there are no realistic way to change her traps without being worthless. The pig is still useless and worthless, it is just annoying for the players who outplay the pig players so they take revenge with this strat and there is no counterplay for it except accepting the way you gonna die and just waste your time so your teammate do gen rush and 3 people escape. So she still loses yes, but tunneling is less annoying than this one. At least tunneling has some counterplay. You cant even escape even if you manage to survive until your head pops because you cant leave when its active.
So she is like "oh you even have people escaping even you tunnel? There! There is The Pig!" said BHVR.
Yea that’s not new- and it’s not common either. There are a few players that play way. Unfortunately OP just ran into one of them. Sucks, I know.
‘Pig got buffed with her charge speed which is insanely fast. I don’t think enough killers caught on to it yet. The few I ran into since yesterday recognize it and were on top of everyone pretty quickly. I’m glad I caught on after my first match with her. I don’t play around pallets if I see her duck- I run away from that tile quickly just causing her to whiff half the time.
They tried to remove that tactic and promptly undid that change when it ended up giving the Pig a built-in mini-Whispers.