PC - New Wiggle Interaction Bug.

I've just experienced a bug where I was playing versus The Pig. I was getting rid of my reverse bear trap at one of her boxes. I got Decisive Strike active because I just got unhooked. She grabbed me off of the box. I get the Decisive Strike Skill check and i SUCCEEDED. It didn't throw me off her shoulder. And for the whole ride to the hook I didn't get the wiggle skillchecks thus couldn't wiggle off. My Decisive Strike wasn't consumed thus I could still use it later in the match.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a match Versus The Pig with the perk Decisive Strike and the New Beta Wiggle Interaction ON.

Step 3 : In-game, Get downed.

Step 4 : Get a reverse bear trap on your head from The Pig.

Step 5 : Get hooked and unhooked to activate the perk Decisive Strike.

Step 6 : Go and try to get it removed.

Step 7 : Get grabbed from the box before you finish the objective.

Step 8 : Successfully use the perk Decisive Strike.

Additional information

  • Character played: Yun-Jin Lee
  • Perks played: Dead Hard, Boil Over, Decisive Strike, Adrenaline
  • Map: The Dead Dawg Saloon
  • Frequency of the issue: Haven't tried to replicate it.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had some issues uploading files.

    Images: All i have is a heat of the moment picture of where the wiggle interface should be. Also, the logs.

    DeadByDaylight.log


    pig.png


  • Yeah I posted the same exact problem on ps5 it’s kinda annoying it didn’t always happen but about 80% of the time for me when decisive is up and it just Doesn’t work