Is Pig's tome cosmetic exclusive to the premium track?
See title. Not home atm, so I can't check.
See title. Not home atm, so I can't check.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dammit. And the head is the piece I want the most.
It is licensed. It literally cannot be on the free track.
Welp, time to roll up my sleeves and start tackling the battle pass tonight so that I eventually get far enough that I can just buy into the premium track and get all three pieces at once.
I mean, this is the first time we've had a tome for a non-free licensed IP (since L4D was free, it don't count). It could have been up in the air.
Bill's was
L4D license was paired into the game from the very start.
so? its still a license?
Yes I wonder why a game that literally had a license paired into the base game makes you pay for a later obtained license later. It makes no sense.