Cries of a deprived Jeff main

Yet again, another lack of an original Jeff cosmetic. This is truly tragic. Please BHVR, I'm begging you, I will buy an original headpiece for 500 bucks at this point.

On a serious note, what's with Jeff not getting more original cosmetics? I feel like he would be very easy to come up with ideas and themes for: Viking Jeff, Pirate Jeff, Pajama Jeff, or even going as far as to reference or being inspired by IRL metal bands and possibly even old school rock artists.

I'm mostly biased since Jeff is the only original survivor I used consistently, but I feel like the addition of more cosmetics would increase his popularity+just fitting his character and having the potential to be very original and distinct.

Fellow survivors who feel their characters are not getting enough original cosmetics, what ideas do you have for your own characters?

Comments