I have to wait for matchmaking...
When I get back from school and then when I start to play dead by daylight as survivor as usual. It takes a long ass time, I don't know why this is taking too long and when I play as survivor I play normally because I don't wanna play as killer first when I get teabagged and then I have to run lightborn because of that crap they keep on using like flashlights and the clicking. I have to get blood flavor because of those people keep on using pallets and using it to like using their flashlight so they think that it's funny but, I'm so done with killer right now and it's really stressing me how my plans to run a anti-toxic build and then they do the generators so now I have to have corrupt intervention because I just think that they are swf even though I run crossplay. I think that I have to wait as survivor for like? 30 - 15 mins or less even though that dead by daylight that survivor doesn't take a long time to matchmake since that I play survivor most of the time and try to get better. I consider it as a warm up to me but I can't just play killer because of those entitled survivors keep on trying to like use their toxic perks on me....
I need a break from killer and I wanna do the lurking stripes event but it's too aggravating to play as killer...
Comments