Lost the detective tapp
Hello, I bought the saw DLC for about two years ago… 2 weeks ago did the detective randomly dissapear and i couldnt play him annymore… anyone know how to fix this?
Tagged:
Pending
Hello, I bought the saw DLC for about two years ago… 2 weeks ago did the detective randomly dissapear and i couldnt play him annymore… anyone know how to fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
send a ticket to dbd support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Do you still have access to the Pig?
have you checked if the DLC is activated on your platform (I think you can deactivate DLCs separately on Steam for example)
also, try to ‚purchase‘ Tapp via the in game store by clicking on ‚purchase The DLC‘ where you get linked to your platform store, maybe the game will register then that you already own it. Though do not actually pay again! Cancel the process before you actually pay it.