Xbox controller prompts displayed when using a Switch Pro controller [Steam]

I noticed there was a bug fix for DualShock controller on Steam regarding this and I got the XBox controller prompts as well, while playing with the Nintendo Switch Pro controller.

the buttons x/y and a/b are reversed and the RB/LB and RT/LT button prompts are now R/L and RT/LT

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same thing happening to me, just started after the new update. Switch Pro controller showing Xbox controls while playing on PC through Steam

  • This is still happening with the Switch Pro Controller. The game used to show the correct prompts, but now A/B and X/Y are swapped. This can be very confusing when one means "ok" and the other means "cancel". Notably this can lead to accidental purchases or spending the wrong in-game currency.

  • Just updating to inform that this bug is now resolved I guess! Finally!

    edit: nvm back again to default prompts with switched buttons. Without changing a thing

  • Sorry for jumping but still happening and still very problematic when the display prompt shows the wrong button

  • When I connect my PS4 controller and launch the game, I get Sony icons.

    When I use my PS5 controller, it uses Xbox icons.