Can we take a moment to appreciate this event (Post your own pics too!)
Starting with this awesome loading screen!
I actually lucked out and got the David pants for my first cosmetic! ๐ Thank you devs for a fun event!
Starting with this awesome loading screen!
I actually lucked out and got the David pants for my first cosmetic! ๐ Thank you devs for a fun event!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to enjoy it, but I'm currently trying to unlock Agitation on some more killers so I can do my little challenge in peace while also dealing with endless squads abusing Boil Over to take the match hostage.
I do like the event and how both sides came chase down tickets, breaks up the gameplay. Honestly I've liked the events since December's
I am in LOVE with loading screen!!!
I'm late. But how do you earn the cosmetics?
you have to burn an envelope and someone has to open it in the match.
Can you open your own
for killer yeah and it will reveal survivors locations. I'm not sure what you get for opening yours as a survivor.
Surprised to say I've only had one group try to use Boil Over, and it wasn't even when the event started. That's too bad though, I am gonna be prepared with Agi when I switch back over to killer.
Sameeeeeeee.
It's one of the best loading screens they have ever done for an event.