Dead by Daylight: DC'ing is not an escape

If a survivor DC's before the first gen is completed, a -1 pip should turn into a 0 pip for the other survivors.

Comments

  • There's been times when I entered a 3 man game where the other 2 almost immediately dc and I've done it then because really am I doing 4 gens alone? There seems to be some sort of pip protection in place if you dc after a certain number of people have dc'd. Not that it addresses your point that if one person does the other survivors are often boned. I honestly think that the survivors should also get the 625 bp quitter bonus.

  • It is kind of unfair for the rest of the survivors, when there's 5 generators left and someone decides to disconnect or gets disconnected legitimately.
    Despite the disconnects, the game still gives you a chance to play and safety pip (+0), as well pip(+1). It can be difficult for new players, but for a lot of veterans, it's a piece of cake. It also depends on the killer, whether he decides to camp, and the survivor on the hook, looking at situation kills himself, only then a situation can be tricky and really unfair. But most matches, it's much easier to safety pip. 
  • Having someone DC that early is unfair to the rest of the team, you shouldn't have to "Try Harder" to not get punished just because someone else left the game as soon as it started.