Are those devs doing something about ...

the afk survivors ? That means the killer can spend all the game playing for those blood points (BP) and when he encounters a last survivor who doesn't want to leave the game (because he decides to be a jackass), the killer can only leave the game and waste all that time for 0 BP. I thought you programmers were expert to find and point out the exceptions; this is one of them. And I'm not talking about survivors who T-bags every game because no time pressure. I just had a game in which the dumbass survivor didn't leave, so I went afk for 3-4 minutes (minding my own business on my second monitor) when suddenly I see the brainless survivor just T-bagging me in the middle of the map (You imagine my enjoyment after one-shooting him with my chainsaw and seeing his Cyrillic alphabet raining through the tchat). We're suppose to play a finite game, not an infinite one whenever one survivor decides it to.

Comments