New Pinhead Lines Are Absolutely...
Brilliant!
Seriously, I wish that more characters had voicing.
I'm not sure what procs his 'waste of good suffering' line, but I'm now actually looking forward to playing him.
Somewhat.
Brilliant!
Seriously, I wish that more characters had voicing.
I'm not sure what procs his 'waste of good suffering' line, but I'm now actually looking forward to playing him.
Somewhat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be cool if bubba berated people while facecamping them
I love it. I was already playing him a lot but the lines are just the icing on the cake. Love killers with personality. Trickster is a favorite as well for that reason.
"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively..."
That was a never ending hell. You had to lose all your momentum, turn around, immediately get to top speed and do that over and over again.
I've had that voice line play when Pinhead picked up a Survivor.
Off topic: Engineer's Fang needs a rework. With the current Boon: CoH meta, it's downsides currently outweigh it's upsides
Dear god, don't remind me. For me it was an achievement if I wasn't the first to go out.
Can't wait to play him after work.
I feel that was most people main goal.
I’d always just go to 75 and say [BAD WORD] this.
It's one of his hooking lines
Yeah, more killers with voice lines would be nice. 🙂 I have another thread about it but that Saw Tome trailer really has me wanting to have Jigsaw voice lines when Survivor headtraps are activated or they're working on the boxes. Things like "Running in circles is not the path, the only thing you're running out is time", or "The key to your salvation lies within", or the old "I want to play a game".
dude we need a chop-top legendary with bill moseley as the va
I've often imagined Hillbilly speaking like either Boomhauer from King of the Hill or, since seeing a video featuring a Space Billy, the Space Sphere from Portal.
Billy (revs Chainsaw Sprint): SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
The name is RUSTY Shackleford!