We need to talk about something...
Dont care if this gives me a ban or something but exactly WHY did devs do nothing with the youtuber Zekeo, he is the definition of needing a ban and we have yet to see this, he literally mods because (his exact words) because developers failure at banning players properly, if this gets me banned I wont care, he really needs a vac ban or IP ban so his reign of terror can end!
Comments
He's been banned a bunch of times.
He's stirring the pot, it's so easy just to come back on and say "ahahaha look I'm still not banned".
and you all fall for it and get all riled up and upset over it.
No I made this because he really needs to ACTUALLY be punished for what he has done, so little done to him and devs clearly cannot harm him with a 2 week ban
Do you want them to go to his house and give him a spanking or something?
Like, I'm sure he's had plenty of perm bans, he just sets up a new account because plebs go and watch his videos and his twitch and give him money to get the game again on a new account.
this is slightly funny, but devs have done vac bans and my question is, why have they not done that to him
You're absolutely clueless, you can't VAC ban someone on non-VAC enabled servers. (there aren't any servers anyway) and IT WOULDNT MATTER IF HE PLAYS ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT.
This is exactly why people like Zekeo do that they do, because it's easy to manipulate people like you by saying "i've not been banned lol" and you take it for gospel and start spouting nonsense on the forums
They have but they cant do anything about someone who has the money thrown at them by people so they can change setups, a hardware ban then gets circumvented, gets a dynamic IP so they can constantly change it so they can get around an IP ban, makes new accounts under different names.
If someone has the time, money and patience they can do whatever they like in any game.
steam can do that, SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN BANNED BY STEAM, and I also I had a feeling he lied, cause he is one of those people that are complete dicks and feel like "oh I gotta ruin the game for other players and only care for my self" and really feel like he needs to be watched by the devs more often
EDIT: and yes I know about the several account thing
You could always find out where he lives and take care of things the old fashioned way.
_cue Krusty The Clown laugh_
sooo if you know about using another account thing, even if steam were banning accounts on behalf of bhvr, why would it matter?
now THATS determination, and that at the same time is EXTREMELY sad, who they hell waste their money on several different accounts beside that Cee yoU Next Tuesday (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ABOUT THIS RIGHT)
I mean now I know about it, but it matters because I care about this community, and people who mod to get the upper advantage really need to be punished
Well, when people are giving you money to do this spending a small amount of money on a couple of accounts a month is nothing.
Yes I know what you mean lol
Its just what he and his channel is all about, he seems to make quite a bit of money from doing this on Youtube so that makes him dedicated to keep doing it, the only thing that costs money is the hardware ban issue, but whats $1000 a few of times a year when you can make 10 times+ that by doing it.
begins thinking about it
this is pretty smart in my opinion, white pages does exist
JUST A PRANK FOLKS
he does this in r6 and more as well, but he is really one of those people who want attention
that $1000 he gets is from twitch....I HAVE AN IDEA
just checked him out looks like youtube removed his content and he is on a last strike.. he cant post any cheats on his channel.. not sure if he has twitch.. that little ######### sure needs some spanking..
are you serious, thats hilarious
Im gonna bring my favourite example.
Check out jendenise, she deranks by DCing and uses (even promites) MLGA, a bannable 3rd party sofrware.
THe devs even made her a fog streamer, i.e. they officially support her channel