I still don’t understand how the must universally fun killer is so rare

Spirit is a great killer that is fun for both sides. So why doesn’t anyone play her? Like I said, she’s fun, fair, and has interesting add ons that change up the way she plays. Her kill rate and pick rate has dropped significantly in this most recent killer stats chart which is saddening to see.

I guess I kind of do understand why people don’t play her anymore, it’s because of the nerf that barely impacted anything except the stand still mind game. It’s been 3 months since that nerf hit live and I still am doing fine with her.

I had to post this because I don’t think I’ve seen Spirit as survivor in like a month and that’s not ok.

Comments

  • I still play Hill Billy :(

  • I don't understand why you can't just enjoy Spirit without trying to recruit others to play her. She is not even close to "universally" fun, if she was she would be played more. It's okay for people to have different opinions, and it's okay to have your own opinion even if not that many people agree with it.

1 2 3 ›