Why don't developers sanction hacking? (There may be some translation issues.)

Why can't developers prevent user hacking?


Various nuclei, velocity nuclei, ESP nuclei, various nuclei


Developers don't care about hacking issues at all.


I am a survivor user.


When I meet nuclear, I want to do DC.


The game itself has no replay function.


 You must report it by making a video through YouTube.


It takes at least two to three weeks for the sanctions to take effect.


Lasts up to a month.


How annoying will Survivors play in the meantime?


Users report all manually.


It doesn't filter out hacks from the game itself.


Then sanctions should be imposed immediately.


Also, hacks like ESP have the answer in a video.


However, developers don't pay close attention to this.


Does ESP Nuclear Enforce Sanctions?


The developer answers.


not sure.


I get annoyed, angry, and unable to sleep at such an answer.


The staff employs 700 people.


However, hacking has been neglected for years.


Does this make sense?


Nuclear users abuse it indiscriminately.

Comments