Ghostface
Why do I always get tilted when i play ghostface? I barely get a kill with sweaty build, get clicked / t-bagged evey game. Is he that bad ?
Why do I always get tilted when i play ghostface? I barely get a kill with sweaty build, get clicked / t-bagged evey game. Is he that bad ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's not the worst but not the best. I enjoy playing him as my go to m1 killer. What build do you use?
Discordance, ruin, undying, pop or corrupt
If you look at peoples killer tier lists as of late many have GF in the very bottom. But he is going to get changes soon and probably be buffed.
There is nothing wrong with your build.
Yeah I hope he will be more viable, because I really like the killer but I just don't enjoy playing him thats a shame