Same camper killer twice in a row

Has anyone else got the same killer, like same player as the killer twice in a row? I just did and it was annoying as hell. This guy was playing as leatherface and camped all of us while we were on the hook. Like didn't go more than 5 meters away from the person on the hook. And I got him literally 2 matches in a row. Why the hell would I get that guy 2 matches in a row?

Comments

  • So everyone did gens and you won because he was camping right?

  • Ok but that poor guy got the same survivors twice in a row also.

    They say there are fewer killers these days so if that is true, this will happen more often.

  • I get the same survivors twice in a row now and again as killer. It has never happened to me as a survivor, though.

  • I played against a camper Leatherface at least 3 times in a row.

    This happened in the evening so usually there are fewer players.

    After the last game, I waited a few minutes. After maybe 10 minutes I search for a match and I got a different player.

    If you are playing against the same player, try to wait a few minutes until they find another lobby.

  • @Anniehere said:

    I played against a camper Leatherface at least 3 times in a row.

    This happened in the evening so usually there are fewer players.

    After the last game, I waited a few minutes. After maybe 10 minutes I search for a match and I got a different player.

    If you are playing against the same player, try to wait a few minutes until they find another lobby.

    At night, you found probably get away with just waiting a little under one minute. The queues are quite fast as it gets late.