This actually happened to me once when I played Freddy and happened to land in Léry’s, my first attempt at doing Mors Ambitio (kill a Survivor by your own hand) as Freddy. I was actually surprised I managed to do it with a Cypress Memento Mori lmao.
I had 60fps the entire match. That would be the first and only time I’ve had above 30-40fps. Please BHVR give us ‘Ultra Low’ settings. I don’t care if my game looks like an NES title just give me 60fps.
Though, they really do work on the optimization. Back in august 2016 I could barely get 20 FPS, but now I have 50-60 on more than half of the maps. But between 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 there was a really painful time...
The optimisation patch will probably lock at 30fps without any hitches or drops like you would usually get... I could be wrong though they might be working on something. 60fps is possible but that would mean resolution changes in game.
Though, they really do work on the optimization. Back in august 2016 I could barely get 20 FPS, now I have 50-60 on more than half of the maps. But between 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 there was a really painful time...
For me it's the exact opposite. Back then in 2016 I had 60 fps (probably more possible, didn't know how to uncap back then) on high fullscreen 100% resolution. Now, I barely hit 50 fps on low and 0% resolution.
I'm not sure what kind of systems you guys are running but I get a consistent 55-70 FPS on Ultra 1080p with 100% render scale. I don't have an amazing system either, my GPU is an RX 470.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was actually surprised I managed to do it with a Cypress Memento Mori lmao.
I had 60fps the entire match. That would be the first and only time I’ve had above 30-40fps.
Please BHVR give us ‘Ultra Low’ settings.
I don’t care if my game looks like an NES title just give me 60fps.
I wish there was a graphic option for that....
Ps. I love spinning at 5fps in the corn with a squadette making circles around me
Though, they really do work on the optimization. Back in august 2016 I could barely get 20 FPS, but now I have 50-60 on more than half of the maps. But between 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 there was a really painful time...
They sayed the optimisation patch will come out for the next chapter on december
PS4 pro 10 FPS
I thought the optimisation was just a console thing???