OMG No Way, did I just meet a celebrity?
I was mending from a Legion hit when suddenly I saw who I was playing with ๐๐ฒ
None other than the one and only...
You guys ever met someone from here in game? ๐
I was mending from a Legion hit when suddenly I saw who I was playing with ๐๐ฒ
None other than the one and only...
You guys ever met someone from here in game? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't know if your build helped, but most likely already because blight
I am really jealous. I need to get better at survivor so that I can get into a game with Sluzzy one day.
Could just be a fanboy or a stalker. If it says you played against Otzdarva does not mean it was him ๐
Sometimes it does happen though like when I played against Tru3. Later I watched that game on his youtube where he said we were four man SWF, only I always play solo ๐
I've played against GoshJosh twice, once when I THOUGHT I went against him on xbox, and once in a mobile match, if that counts.