Can i buy same Auric cells pack three times on epic?
I want to buy the 500 auric cells three times on epic store
Can I do that or its limited to one time? And does it take extra dollar for the commission Or not?
Thank you.
I want to buy the 500 auric cells three times on epic store
Can I do that or its limited to one time? And does it take extra dollar for the commission Or not?
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can buy the auric cell packs without any limits. But if you buy those for more money, they come with more bonus auric cells.