Perks that are underused and could need a buff
Before I start - Please nerf DS, thanks
Open Handed has the effect, that its increases your aura reading ability by 8 meters.
This perk could be so much better. Just let it increases more perks and not just the aura reading ability.
Let it infect perks like Leader (16 Meters instead of 8), Boil Over (22 instead of 14), Prove Thyself, etc.
Plus maybe increase the range, but that would be so much better and I would love to run and combine that perk.
Detective's Hunch shows you everything around you in 64 Meters but for just 5 seconds.
Just why. Maybe for 60 seconds and it would be a "okay" perk.
Vigil
You and your Allies within 8 metres of range recover from Exhaustion IconStatusEffects exhausted.png, Hemorrhage IconStatusEffects bleeding.png, Mangled IconStatusEffects mangled.png, Hindered IconStatusEffects hindered.png and Blindness IconStatusEffects vision.png Status Effects 10/15/20 % faster.
Let vigil effect every debuff. So it can be a good use against Make Your Choice Debuff "Exposed".
Technician is funny, but not really useful. I think its a good perk for new player, but for them I would recommend 100% chance to dont let the generator explode, if you failed a skillcheck.
Prove Thyself
I think it would be okay, if you increase the %. 1 Survivor = 6%, so it can really help.
No Mither
Start the match not injured. Thats it. Doesnt need more.
Comments
Look where we are "Survivors". I am pretty sure, that we all know that many killer perks could need a buff, but thats not the point here.
"Survivor sub-forum"
Do i need to explain more?
As a gen warrior, I'd love to see a buff to Prove Thyself
This guarantees use out of the perk.