I don't know what to make of this. Help!
New to the forums, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a clip of me playing Dead By Daylight and I don't have too many hours invested into the game but I'm curious if anyone else has come across anything like what I experienced in my last game.
Here's the clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/SpikyPopularClipzPermaSmug
Pardon my facial expressions.
Comments
Deleted
My friend managed to actually find the clip of the same moment.
https://clips.twitch.tv/GlutenFreeOutstandingShieldDBstyle
I don't get it.
When I was streaming I didn't have any dropped frames. If I'm connecting to the killer it would be on his end, wouldn't it?
My friend and I were watching that same stream last night and it's funny you mention everything looking smooth on his end, because the same thing happened to someone else he was playing against.
They were in the middle of a chase and the survivor hid behind a crate and didn't move when the killer was already upon him. I suspect it was what happened to me.
My friend and I were both on Discord at the time and there wasn't any lag. No dropped frames or lag detected on my end from any of my viewer's standpoint. Just seems kind of weird to me.