Would you like to see all killers get voice lines?

Since trickster has some and Pinhead is getting his back would you like to see some original and licensed killers get their own.

To add onto this maybe survivors could get some too. Voice lines at the start of the trial could be nice.

I would personally love this but I want to hear your thoughts on it

Comments

  • I think it'd be really cool for killers to get voice lines.

    I think some of them, though, should remain silent. Like Wraith, Spirit, and Hag.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I hope not. Pinhead has too many voicelines now in my opinion, I probably wont play him anymore because of this. Yes, it is cool. But it will become annoying at some point. Same with Ash, I cannot stand him, just because of his dumb voicelines.

    In general, I dont really like the sounds they add sometimes, whether it is Billys Roar or Trappers grunt when carrying maximum traps. You need half a braincell to look at the bottom left to see how many Traps you have, no need for such a notification.

    That being said, if they add an option to disable Voicelines, they can add as many as they like. They can make Clown a Stand-Up Comedian or make Victor tell Dad Jokes, I dont care, as long as it can be disabled.

    I can understand that. I’d only like 2-3 voicelines for killers such as Freddy or pig anyway.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2760095#Comment_2760095

    That’s fair. Some like hillbilly or wraith might feel weird with a voice

    Wraith would be great for voicelines, him quietly apologizing for his actions would add so much depth to his character

  • They should have deathslinger refer to the survivors as Bayshore because it would make it more clearly implied that the entity is tricking him into believing he's killing those who wronged him. Maybe do something similar with the Spirit.

1 2 ›